Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New Paint Job

So a couple of Saturdays ago I didn't have a whole lot to do. I knew that Sarita wanted to paint the living room and kitchen, so after I took care of some things around the house I told her that we could go to Lowe's and look at the paint, since I had some things I needed to get anyway. We ended up getting red for the living room and a light green for the kitchen. This past week I spent a few evenings after work taping off the edges so that it would go quicker once I started painting. On Saturday it took me all day, but I got it painted. Here are some pictures highlighting the painting process.

3 comments:

Jake said...

Paint job looks good Jesse!

Fife Family said...

The red looks great, it definitely looks like it changes the whole feel of the room. And I love your sectional, where did you get that?

Jesse Rich said...

I think the paint job looks pretty good too. We got the sectional not too long ago at a place called New Concept Furniture around 5400 S and State Street. We were referred there by a neighbor.