Friday, October 10, 2008

Jesse's Top Ten Songs of the Moment

I thought maybe I'd just list some of the songs that I've found recently that I enjoy.

1. Human - The Killers
2. 155 - +44
3. Above and Below - The Bravery
4. An End Has a Start - Editors
5. Eyes - Rogue Wave
6. Bruises - Chairlift
7. Lazy Eye - Silversun Pickups
8. The Funeral - Band of Horses
9. Kids - MGMT
10. Whatever You Like - Weird Al

I don't really like Weird Al, but considering the economy right now I thought the song listed was pretty good.

1 comment:

Fife Family said...

I will have to check those out. I have not updated my ipod list lately and need to find some good stuff to put on there!
Nice job on the futon, that dark color looks much better although I can see why it took you so long!
Did I already miss Sarita's birthday? Mom told me you were making her a cake last weekend and I wondered why. Duh!! Tell her Happy Birthday for me k?