Saturday, May 5, 2012

Safety First!

For those of you out there who might think that Sarita and I were not being responsible by playing on the train tracks as the picture at the top of our blog might suggest (i.e., Christian), I feel obligated to point out that the track we were on was not in use. You can see in the background the big red blot that is actually a sign put up in the tracks to signal discontinued use. So sleep easy my friends. Sarita and I only practice safe frivolity.

If you look real hard you can see someone on the tracks in the background.

I'm glad that we have such conscientiously safety-minded friends. For those of you who haven't yet learned your lesson not to play on train tracks, I leave you with a little lesson from Señor Gorey and The Gashlycrumb Tinies . . .

2 comments:

Barbara Rich said...

I'm glad you keep your frivolity on the safe side!

Sarita said...

Christian is so thoughtful! He takes extra care to be vigilant, because if we get squashed by a train, who will babysit him and come to his birthday parties?